Cancer Warrior Fight Songs | Cancer Playlist
"Music is magic" -- Eminem.
That holds especially true for cancer fighters when sometimes the only people who "get" us are those we listen to on Spotify. Inspired by the answers to a recent repost on Instagram (shoutout to LoveLee Rodio!), we put together a collective playlist of the songs to get cancer fighters through the tough parts of fighting cancer. True to the community's diversity, the songs are eclectic and hit several notes the emotional journey -- from just holding on to fighting 'till we collapse.
No matter where we're from, how old we are, or what our favorite genre is, hit play and let the inspiration bump through the speakers.
- Hold On - Alabama Shakes
- Fight Song - Rachel Platten
- Walk - Foo Fighters
- Beat It - Michael Jackson
- You're Going Down - Sick Puppies
- Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (Part 1) - The Flaming Lips
- Airbag - Radiohead
- Every You Every Me - Placebo
- Running Up That Hill - Placebo
- Doubt - Mary J. Blige
- HARD LOVE - NEEDTOBREATHE
- Fix You - Coldplay
- 'Till I Collapse - Eminem, Nate Dogg
- Handle With Care - Traveling Wilburys
- Dear God - Smokie Norful
- Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot
- Hall Of Fame - The Script, Will.i.am
- Seek Up - Dave Matthews Band
- I Lived - OneRepublic
- 93 Million Miles - Jason Mraz
- I'm Not So Tough - Isle Delange
- Where Your Road Leads - Trisha Yearwood, Garth Brooks
To listen to the playlist below, download the free Spotify software or app:
Don't have Spotify? Try Amazon Music Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial to listen to even more curated playlists.
If you want to contribute your own song, write it in the comments below or add it to the original post on Instagram.
Photo courtesy of Maelle Ramsay.